Let Staffpoint do the talking
Automatic phone, SMS and email notifications so you can do more important work.
"Working the phones" is not working for you.
Leaving the same voicemails and texts and hoping someone will take the shift is not the best use of your time.
Let Staffpoint automatically dispatch and notify to get your calendar full. Your staff can even call in to Staffpoint to check out their schedule and see if there’s any extra work.
A click is worth a thousand words.
Don’t waste another minute calling and texting to fill holes in your calendar. Automatically contact everyone on your list the way they want to be contacted. Then, automatically send them reminders about upcoming shifts, cancellations, changed assignments and more – all logged so you can check back later.
- Instantly dispatch open shifts to qualified and available staff by phone, SMS, or email
- Automatically notify staff when assignments are cancelled – never pay for forgotten reminders
- Communicate shift changes to assigned staff the minute they happen
- Quickly notify clients or managers about who you’ll be sending, and they can accept or decline, after which the dispatching will then continue
The elephant can leave the room.
Reminding Jeff that he has the extra shift is a thing of the past.
- Let Staffpoint remind staff of upcoming work – tomorrow or in 6 months
- Let Staffpoint remind employees that a necessary credential is about to expire
Staffpoint always picks up the phone
Staff can view their schedule or check for available work at any time by calling the scheduling line. Staffpoint works as a 24/7 on call scheduling service.
- Personnel can call in and Staffpoint will inform them of upcoming confirmed shifts
- Personnel can call in and Staffpoint will patiently read out all the assignments available for them to work.
Plays well with others
Once your schedule is set, you can import or export data between the world’s leading software systems.
Your hiring problem is really a scheduling problem.
Constantly looking for new candidates is not the answer. You have qualified and willing employees, you need to make use of their skills!
Staffpoint helps you optimize your current workforce by:
- Showing you the least scheduled staff at the top of your list
- Reminding personnel to set their availability – helping them get more shifts!
- Enabling personnel to work multiple role types
- Letting your team manage their schedule and availability from anywhere