Delo Logic Inc. (also referred to here as Staffpoint, SP, or the compant) needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the organisation has a relationship with or may need to contact. This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the law.
Why this policy exists
This data protection policy ensures that Staffpoint:
- Complies with data protection law and follows good practice
- Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
Who Owns Your Data
- You own all the data your account generates, including any data you import into your account, and you may export it at any time using the tools we provide.
- We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where names, addresses and date information is provided as part of the scheduling process.
- Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
How we use the data collected about you
- We reserve the right to contact you, regarding your account or any other matter regarding your use of Staffpoint. With your authorization, we may use some information collected from you to help diagnose technical problems, and improve the quality and types of services delivered.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
- Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
- No data in your account is shared with third parties, with the exception of data required to provide our notification services, or to send status or feature updates about the Staffpoint service. We do not use third parties to collect usage data. We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances including when complying with legal processes, preventing fraud or imminent harm, ensuring security of network and services and due to violation of the terms of service.
- When you terminate your account, all data is irrevocably removed from our infrastructure, including related backups, after a period of no more than two weeks.
- You may choose to limit our use of your data by opting out of the use of one or more of our notification services, and/or by unsubscribing from our status and feature update emails.
- Any Personal Information you provide is your responsibility to keep up-to-date. Delo Logic Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of your data.
- We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions