Scheduling is better together
Put schedulers, clients, managers and staff on the same page, and let them work together to reach staff scheduling synergy.
Still solo scheduling?
Coordinate your work. Let clients or managers request shifts while staff set their availability, and request open assignments that match their qualifications. Staffpoint also serves as an online personal assistant for your staff. Using the web, their mobile phone, or calling into the Staffpoint hotline, staff can view their work schedule, get driving directions, and view hours worked, all without needing to talk to your office.
Is crowdscheduling a word?
It should be! With Staffpoint’s web or mobile employee scheduling app, employees can check their schedule, confirm shifts, set their time off, request to work open assignments, view their upcoming pay, and even check in and out of work. From anywhere.
- The mobile app lets staff manage their schedule on-the-go.
- The web app lets staff comfortably plan ahead from a desktop.
- The automated phone attendant lets them check their schedule from their landline or mobile phone.
Keep the work coming!
Schedulers know ambiguous emails about staffing requests all too well. Does “We need them for 7” mean 7am or 7pm?
With Staffpoint, shift supervisors, managers, or clients can make guided, detailed and error-free requests for staff. Staffpoint makes it easy to manage new requests.
- Qualification awareness: Staffpoint will suggest the right staff based on qualifications you’ve set.
- Auto-vetting: Staffpoint will automatically let the requester know when personnel have been selected for a shift. Once approved, Staffpoint notifies the assigned person.
- Client cancellations: you can allow certain requesters to cancel assigned staff and Staffpoint will alert your employee.
Confidence is the key. Permissions are the lock.
Staffpoint’s automated shift scheduling works well because you can customize settings and permissions. You can set permissions for each staff member, so that you can have confidence that confidential information is protected.
- Staffpoint will limit what available assignments your staff see based on their qualifications, location, manager preference, and more.
- Unique limits on allowed work hours can be set on a person-by-person basis.
- Different pay rules depending on role worked, location, time of day, and more.
Plays well with others
Import or export data between the world’s leading software systems.
Hiring problem? It’s actually a scheduling problem.
Constantly looking for new candidates is not the answer. You have qualified staff, you just need to make use of their skills!
Staffpoint helps you optimize your workforce. Here’s how:
- Suggests the least scheduled staff for open assignments.
- Reminds staff to update their availability for more hours.
- Enables staff to work multiple role types.
- Empowers staff to manage their schedule from anywhere.